10 February 2017
Supreme Court Library Queensland is pleased to launch the 2015 edition of the Queensland Legal Yearbook, compiled by the library and edited by John McKenna QC.
The only publication of its kind in Queensland, the Yearbook provides an overview and enduring record of noteworthy Queensland legal developments for the year.
- Key speeches and lectures for 2015: Current Legal Issues, Seven English Judges, Supreme Court Oration on the Magna Carta
- Queensland legal year in review
- Queensland legal statistics
- Tributes to key legal figures
- Record of ceremonial sittings
- Legal personalia
The Yearbook is free and available in both digital and hard copy formats (while stocks last).
Complete the online order form to download or order your copy.