Hopgood Ganim, Brisbane,
23 February 2017 - 5:00pm - 8:00pm
QELA is delighted to announce QELA’s introductory seminar for 2017 will be a session with guest speaker President Fleur Kingham of the Land Court of Queensland.
Date: February 23, 2017
Time: 5 to 8pm
Venue: Hopgood Ganim, Level 7, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane
25 February 2017 - 10:00am - 10:00am
The Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia is bringing the Family Law Intensive program to Brisbane, on Saturday 25 February 2017.
If you would like to register, or to find out more, please visit the Family Law Section website.
1 - 3 March 2012 - 8:30am
1 March 2017 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Hosted by: The College of Law
CPD Points: 2
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, United Kingdom
7 March 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Hosted by: Jordan Publishing (LexisNexis UK)
More information coming soon.
- His Honor Judge Simon Oliver, Designated Family Judge for Berkshire and Oxfordshire, The Family Court at Reading
- Judge Jane McConnell, HM Courts and Tribunal Service, First Tier Tribunal HESC Chamber
- Julie Moktadir, Chief Executive, IPSEA
- Douglas Silas, Principle, Douglas Silas Solicitors
- Judge Meleri Tudur, Deputy Chamber President, Health, Education and Social Care Chamber
- David Wolfe, Barrister, Matrix Chambers
7 March 2017 - 11:00am
Hosted by: Community Legal Centres Queensland