- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland (1978)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Queensland (1976)
- Judge, District Court of Queensland (1999-2016)
- Judge, Children's Court of Queensland (1999-2016)
- Magistrate, Magistrates Court (1993-1999)
- Mediator, Legal Aid Office, Queensland (1991-1993)
- Part-time Member, Misconduct Tribunals, Criminal Justice Commission of Queensland (1990-1993)
- Partner, O’Dwyer and Bradley Solicitors, Woodridge (1984-1990)
- Chairperson, Management Committee of South Brisbane Immigration and Community Legal Service, West End (1984-1988)
- Member, South Brisbane Immigration and Community Legal Service, West End (1982-1988)
- Solicitor, O’Dwyer and Murphy Solicitors, Woodridge (1982-1984)
- Solicitor (1979-1981)
- Legal Officer, Prosecution Section of Solicitor-General’s Office, Brisbane (1978-1979)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland (1978)
Extra Judicial Positions
- Chair, District Court Judges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Committee (2009-2012)
- Member, National Judicial College of Australia, Indigenous Justice Committee (2008-)
- President, Australian Association of Women Judges (2006-2014)
- Member, Council of James Cook University (2002-2009)
- Member, District Court Judges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Committee (2000-2009)
- Member International Association of Women Judges (1998-)
- Member Australian Association of Women Judges (1998-)
Her Honour was appointed to the District Court on 25 March 1999.
Her Honour was the first Magistrate in Queensland to be appointed as a Judge of the District Court of Queensland.
Bradley was featured in 'A Woman's Place: 100 years of Queensland Women Lawyers', published by the Supreme Court Library Queensland in 2005.
Complete this request to check if the library contains further biographical details.
View papers by, and related to Her Honour Sarah Bradley