The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a subscription-based indexing service that provides advanced search capabilities and links to the full-text of judgments, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
- Queensland Court of Appeal
- Supreme Court of Queensland
- District Court of Queensland
- Planning and Environment Court
- selected Queensland Tribunals
To subscribe to the QLI, please complete the subscription form and return it to the Library. Upon receipt, you will be issued a tax invoice, in accordance with the subscription prices listed on the form.